Police Horribly Abusing People And Rights And SOME OF WHAT YOU CAN DO.
Many links, resources and more to awaken and make positive change happen.
Even if you don’t want to listen to the Podcast,
SCROLL DOWN FOR MANY LINKS, RESOURCES AND THINGS TO SHARE TO AWAKEN PEOPLE PLEASE!!!
And please NOTE this people, I know this is scary, I understand BUT ignoring it will not protect you, your kids, our country or anyone in the future. We have to stand and speak up before it slips past the point of no return when ALL of us are at risk every single minute of our lives.
This podcast and all the links (which may be added to as time goes on) is meant to convey the dangers we and our country face from police that obviously care not one bit about our lives and our rights and also has mixed in some possible solutions, things you can do and so forth, so it’s meant to cover a lot of ground.
As with all these podcasts at theresthis.com (where updates will be more frequent) and theresthispodcast.com, I am adding all the mentioned links and sites below the podcast at the sites just mentioned.
If you don’t want to listen to the podcast please at least visit the sites and share them.
Making copies of all evidence and resources be they video or text is a good idea in all cases as we have no guarantee (due to censorship or what have you) that the original posts and videos won’t disappear and one just need look at facebooks purge of 800 in 2019 to understand. So copying and mirroring content can be helpful.
So, on into some of the ugliness that humans can do to each other…
1. This is the definition of brutality and people that should be behind bars, not in uniform…
Totally unprovoked monstrous behavior. Cops ATTACKING people.
2. and here’s the direct link to the video with sound.
That video reminds me of one at Standing Rock min 2016 where peaceful and prayerful people were brutalized by a maniac cop.
This is in the USA people, where people join the military to supposedly protect our “freedom”. No other country could accomplish the destruction of our rights like the police are doing.
Notice I say ARE doing, not MIGHT, but ARE.
Get aware, get awake, get vocal and get others too also.
3. This is an IMPORTANT video…
Let’s talk about a cop asking me for training.
4. Homicidal Cops Caught On Police Radio
5. Trump Gasses Peaceful Protesters For Photo Op
6. Cops Arrest Store Owners Who Flagged Them Down For Help!?!?
7. Minneapolis cops pepper spraying people out of moving squad cars.
and note, all those sprays can be dangerous if people have known or unknown breathing problems, heart problems etc.
It’s assaulting and potential murder to spray down someone AND THEY KNOW IT.
8. New Yorkers Said ‘F**k The Police,’ So The Police Rioted
A historic uprising against police brutality in the city has seen the arrest of nearly 2,000 people, including me.
And that article has a lot of links to sources, articles and so forth. Make sure you read it and everything it links to please.
9. Sadistic Riot Cops Shoot Innocent Wheelchair-Bound Homeless Man in the Head
They proceeded to inappropriately shoot “non-lethal” rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.
And by the way, “rubber bullets” are not like nerf guns, if one hits you in the eye it can not only blind you but travel in to your brain.
Or your kids, or grandkid’s or great grandkid’s brain.
We MUST stand up people!!!!!
10. Cops Across US Hiding Badges & Covering IDs — Shielding Them from Accountability for Violence
Which should be a fire-able offense.
If they hide their identity they should be
immediately fired and lose their pension and then investigated to see why they were hiding.
11. Let’s talk about how we’ve seen enough….
and here are 3 links with some reforms/changes/demands. Please read, think about the list, add what you think should be added and the priority list you come up with AND BE VOCAL ABOUT MAKING IT HAPPEN.
A. Five Solutions You Won’t Hear from Politicians on How to End Police Violence Now
B. Campaign Zero
C. Police Use of Force Project
How police use of force policies can help to end police violence.
as for those lists, in my opinion getting rid of qualified immunity, demilitarizing police, defunding them and having various other people and agencies deal with various issues and non-violent problems (or supposed problems) and making sure people ONLY call them when necessary are at the top of the list, but you can check these 3 lists, read up, decide what is top priority including anything you come up with and GET VOCAL AND PUSH FOR MUCH NEEDED CHANGE NOW!
Some of what you can do is reach out to and support or join with Black Lives matter and local civil rights groups, check local churches to see if they are standing for rights and on and on. Take the initiative and start a group if there is none but try to find existing ones if there are any.
12. Faced with making food for state troopers, workers walk out
13. The Latest Police Shootings Database:
14. And FOR THE RECORD, being a cop in the USA is not even in the 10 most dangerous jobs list.
You are more apt to be injured or die on the job being a roofer, in sanitation, commercial fishing and many other jobs so the lie that police are so in danger that they “have” to be the way they are is… a lie.
Their whole “I need to get home safe” line is meant to prey on your emotions, they are not at risk even as much as many, many, many workers in other occupations.
The jobs where you are most likely to be injured or killed per capita (so this is out of 100,000 workers, it’s not total numbers, this is an apples to apples comparison)
Number one most dangerous job in the USA. Logging workers
Number two. Fishers and related fishing workers
Number three. Aircraft pilots and flight engineers
Number four. Roofers
Number five. Refuse and recyclable materials collectors
Number six. Driver/sales workers and truck drivers
Number seven. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural workers
Number eight. Structural Iron and Steel workers
Number nine. First-line supervisors of construction trades and extraction workers
Number ten. First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers
15. U.S. Diplomats Struggle to Defend Democracy Abroad Amid Crises at Home
Police violence and President Trump’s threats to use the military against protesters have undercut American criticism of autocrats and called into question the country’s moral authority.
16. Forty Two Shocking Police Brutality Statistics
17. Horrifying Video Shows Cops Mace Man Then Shoot Him in The Face With Tear Gas Grenade
18. Cop Quits Force Over Protests & Soldiers Refuse Orders
and the GI Rights Hotline 1-877-447-4487
19. After Massive Uprising, City Council Members Look to Entirely Disband Minneapolis PD
20. UNTIL FREEDOM
We are activists, movement lawyers, artists, & survivors of racial injustice. We will build, create, organize & fight
21. UPRISING: Leading Journalism Groups Demand Law Enforcement Halt Attacks on Working Press
22. UPRISING: Leading Journalism Groups Demand Law Enforcement Halt Attacks on Working Press
Andrea Germanos reports on the reasons 18 organizations — including the National Press Club, Reporters Without Borders, the Committee to Protect Journalists and PEN America — are raising alarm.
23. Cops Take Knee Then Attack Protestors
24. Cornel West Smacks Down Chris Wallace’s Loaded B.S. Question On Looting
25. Good video here that can open your eyes to what may not be understood.
Before You Call the Cops – The Tyler Merritt Project | NowThis
26. For military that may be ordered to do things they do not agree with/may be illegal and unconstitutional
The hard path of resistance – conscientious objectors panel – Ep 35
27. Good short animated video of Noam Chomsky’s writings on – The 5 Filters of the Mass Media Machine
28. The Police Are Not What You Think
29. Man who sheltered protesters from police says he saw “horrific use of force”
Rahul Dubey sheltered more than 70 protesters in his Washington, D.C., home Monday night as police were enforcing curfew. “It was unfathomable,” Rahul Dubey said of the police violence he saw used against peaceful protesters outside his home.
30. The Marshall Project is a nonpartisan, nonprofit news organization that seeks to create and sustain a sense of national urgency about the U.S. criminal justice system.
31. Bus Driver Unions Nationwide Refusing to Work With Police
32. Why So Many Police Are Handling the Protests Wrong
Disproportionate use of force can turn a peaceful protest violent, research shows.
33. Minneapolis police union president pressured to resign
34. Compilation Of Maniac Cops Assaulting Women & Peaceful Protestors On Camera!
This should be seen by all, the total TOTAL disregard for people’s life, well being and their rights is stunning, and as he mentions, this is a very short list of examples and from only 1 day in the US.
35. Sadistic Riot Cops Shoot Innocent Wheelchair-Bound Homeless Man in the Head
36. and more at reddit
37. and more at the LA Times
38. These photographs were taken by Photographer FWDSET (fwdset.com)
39. Photo of the homeless man in wheelchair with the 18 or so police in the photo
40. Closer photo of the man with 7 of the cops in photo
41. Interview with photographer and note he states this was his first interview and he was flustered and missed mentioning points he meant to make but will make sure to do so in future interviews.
He also says:
42. Edit: We have tracked down the houseless man who was shot in this photo. His name is Charf Lloyd. His GoFundMe donation link: https://bit.ly/donate2charf
ATTENTION: If you see this photo posted anywhere, please make sure credit is given to FWDSET. ALL sales from this photo will be donated to a BLM org/charity, so photo credit will help to direct media purchase inquiries to me. I will NOT be profiting of the pain & suffering of others. Thank you to everyone for sharing.
List of (some of) incidents of police brutality since the protests began.
We are calling for police reform across the United States. Please share these links to raise awareness of the horrific and unconstitutional action of the police officers who have sworn to protect and serve the citizens of this country. r/2020PoliceBrutality
43. Police brutality during the 2020 George Floyd protests
44. and if you go there and click “view entire discussion thread” you’ll see clickable links for all these I’m listing
NOTE I don’t see the post with all the clickable video links as it must have gotten buried in the thread, if you go there and scroll through you can probably find them and/or search Youtube and various video hosting plaandces for them by searching by the names listed.
Please note, it is wise to copy and archive in multiple places videos, articles, websites, etc. I don’t think it a stretch at all to figure many of these videos etc will be taken offline especially if they are hosted on any big corporate place like Youtube, etc.
45. Spread sheet of 300+ press freedom abuses
One hundred and sixty Threats to Press Freedom in the US
One hundred and fifty plus videos compiled on Twitter thread
Police attacking press compilation
Police Brutality compilation part 1
Police Brutality compilation part 2
Police shove an elderly man to the ground causing him to bleed from the ears, then they just walk past him + Alternate angle:
Police charging and shooting peaceful crowd with their hands up chanting “don’t shoot”
“You will be dead if you do not move”, police threatening to kill a protester in CA
Police fire tear gas at peaceful protesters
Evidence it was peaceful moments before:
Police chasing fleeing protestors and macing them
Police take a knee, only to fire on protesters as they get close
LAPD hitting protestors unprovoked
Police attack protesters and press members without warning in order to get them out of Trump’s way + Shot from Australian cameraman who was hit + The White House press release mixed with videos showing the reality of the situation
Protester maced and shot in tha.e head with gas canister
Police looking around to make sure no one is watching before beating a man who is already on the ground
Man pepper sprayed while INSIDE HIS OWN APARTMENT in Richmond, VA
Police arresting a man peacefully protesting
Police escalating protests in Seattle + Ground angle
Police pepper spray reporter who is on the ground and has clearly identified himself + Alternate angle
Police attacking medic
Cop maces a medic
WCCO photographer arrested after clearly identifying himself
Police mace protesters on their knees
Teenager shot in head with rubber bullet
Police shoot tear gas at peaceful protesters and press
Police shoot people as they drive away
Protester trying to de-escalate situation, but cop doesn’t like that
Police March down residential street and fire something at innocent people ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY]
Unrelated to the protests, but sickening police brutality none the less
Guy gets arrested for walking. Literally that’s it
Peaceful protester with hands in the air gets his mask ripped off and pepper sprayed
NYPD officer points actual gun at onlooking protesters filming an arrest
Erie Police kicking a girl protesting peacefully while kneeling
Cop forcing a man to grab a stick so he can “justifiably” beat him, while other officers defend him
Reporter blinded by rubber bullets
Police shooting members of the press with rubber bullets
Police arresting a CNN reporter
Swat officer shoving photographer into fire
Cops pepper spraying a group of protesters without provocation
Police firing tear gas at protesters who have nowhere to go
Multiple police using excessive force against two women
Police trap protesters and hit them with pepper bullets, tear gas, and flashbangs
Police mace protester who is kneeling and had his hands up
Police firing rubber bullets at pregnant woman and partner
Police shoot peaceful protesters in the street
Police firing at protesters who are all on their knees
Oregon police drive by shooting people with less-than-lethals
Firanding less-than-lethals at a bystander for recording
NYPD aggressively driving into protesters
Cops shoving an old man with a cane to the ground
Police attack woman who was non-violent but apparently said something they didn’t like
Police telling someone to leave and arresting them at the same time?!
Cop attempting to run people over on a college campus
Cop shooting rubber bullets at people watching from apartment
Police doing a drive-by pepper spraying on peaceful crowd, way before any curfews were in place
Photographer being pepper sprayed
College couple getting yanked out of their car and tazed for “violating curfew”
Cop appearing to be enjoying himself today: + Same cop shooting something at guy for saying “fuck you”
Possible cops breaking supplies for peaceful protesters
Young woman gets shoved to the ground by officer
Police respond to looting call and immediately put the store owners in cuffs without asking any questions
Cop starts the violence by pushing protestor with his bike
Cincinnati Police pepper spraying a man on the ground in the face
Cop pushing through other officers to shove & pepper spray a group of protesters standing with their hands up
Cop shooting less-than-lethals point blank at unarmed protester
Austin police firing rubber bullets at a peaceful crowd
Officer shoving a protester already kneeling and getting an earful from another officer (thank you to the second officer there!)
Police purposefully ramming civilians with their car + Alternate angle
Cops pepper spraying a group of protesters without provocation
Policeman on horse tramples young woman
So they aimed for the head of a guy in a wheelchair. What in the actual fuck.
46. The massive crowd in Philly…
47. And more from Philly
48. And more from Philly
49. New York Cop Exposes Tapes of Fellow Officers Admitting to Framing, Beating Innocent Residents
There are groups or pages on social media such as Police the police on mewe.com and minds.com, facebook deleted the police the police group that had hundreds of thousands of followers, which is yet another reason to leave facebook, their censorship is bad, but following groups like that and sharing their posts can help awaken those around you that still don’t understand the dangers of police and the whole police culture. So look into them.
Please contact media from local on up and the same for politicians.
How much it will help is unknown, but at least you can voice that things must change and explain the dangers of ignoring police and government abuse upon the people.
50. Here’s FAIR’s Media Contact List
51. and here’s where you can find a lot of your reps
52. Here’s a link to another podcast and compilation of links and resources, please visit that…
53. Op-Ed: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Don’t understand the protests? What you’re seeing is people pushed to the edge
54. Column: George Floyd, Central Park and the familiar terror they inspire
Speak up people.
55. It is a good idea to shift away from corporate social media and programs and everything and whenever possible using non centralized and/or Open Source is good. Read up on your own. The corporate ones censor, they are involved in tracking and many other problems that I’d say are rather obvious we should avoid.
As for social media, https://mewe.com/
and https://www.minds.com/ seem good alternatives to facebook,
https://mastodon.social/ is possibly a good Twitter alternative although the different servers may or may not be tolerant of your views.
Search out some others and remember, after signing up it won’t look as busy as facebook and twitter, that’s because you need to build up friends and add groups and pages.
56. Also https://signal.org/ is an Open Source desktop, table and phone app for messaging, texting and calling where all communications are encrypted.
Make copies of and archive videos and articles in multiple places.
I am fully 100% in support of peaceful and non violent actions, but being peaceful and non violent does not mean silence, nor does it mean compliance.
If there’s a cop in your family, talk to them!
Speak up, as I said, I understand fear but staying silent puts you MORE at risk, you and the rest of the world.
Be brave and speak up. There are many ways to speak up, pick as many as you can and make your voice heard!
Thanks and good luck people.
More to be added, if you have anything important people should know of, click here to contact me and I’ll add it.
Ok people, please get informed, read and share the links and get VOCAL in peace and solidarity and for all life.
You can also bookmark this site in your browser’s bookmarks.
To return to the Home page click here.
#QualifiedImmunity #demands #Protests #KillerCops #GeorgeFloyd #Police #BlackLivesMatter #DeFundThePolice #SocialJustice #ICantBreathe #SayHisName #Bootlickers